Any NBA fans around?

I think it's funny that all of Cleveland is like "Ha ha LeBron" while the Cleveland Cavaliers went 19-63 this season. If anything, they should be begging him to come back.

Congratulations to the Mavs. I believe the better team won.

Definitely. Congrats Mavs, and thanks to both teams for one of the more entertaining finals in recent history. (Y)

LeBron isn't as good a scorer as Jordan, but he has more of a complete game.

Until he wins multiple championships though there isn't even a contest. He choked this year. But then so did Magic.

• 7 months later...

anyone still following nba ???

this year is intense , less games to play , but in shorter time , lot of injuries , also lot of unwatchable games . so far heat , bulls and thunder are the best teams , with lakers and celtics struggling a lot

hope there is some fans in here

anyone still following nba ???

this year is intense , less games to play , but in shorter time , lot of injuries , also lot of unwatchable games . so far heat , bulls and thunder are the best teams , with lakers and celtics struggling a lot

hope there is some fans in here

Die-hard NBA fan, lifetime Warriors fan. Buy League Pass every season - even my wife gets into the games.

This is an intense season for sure, and it has me wishing the NBA would contract from 82 games to 70. For the fan, there can't be a better season, there are great match ups every night.

nice , warrios are one of my fav teams . monta had a great game recently , shame they lost it . dont think they can make the playoffs this year . they play nuggets today , should be a great game

also looking forward to lakers vs celtics

Monster triple double by Rondo. Complete shame he isn't in the all-star game. Deron Williams got in -___-

great game by Rondo . well, he missed couple of games this year , so that might be the reason deron got in, who i think doesn`t belong there this season

all star selections are alway weird , there are lot of guys who should have made the roster , but in the end some others are undeservedly there (first comes to mind joe johnson , or igoudala)

I'm happy LaMarcus Aldridge got in, he's been silent and solid throughout the years and he finally gets recognition. I don't get why Dirk is in, he's averaging 18.5 points per game on 45.6% shooting.

aldridge deserved it , and nowitzki himself said he dies not deserve to be in

also , three point shootout participants are announced :

james jones

joe johnson

kevin love

ryan anderson

anthony morrow

mario chalmers

knicks last night won their seventh straight , congrats to them !

today 3 games only , but boston-chicago should be a good one