Verizon & AT&T :sold 40,000 iPhones a day, each

In other news, the Thunderbolt has outsold the Verizon iPhone 4

Source: http://goo.gl/QpNoY

+1

Although, the TB got poor reviews. Especially for Battery. But the iPhone had all those "gates" and it still sold well. Android FTW

+1

Although, the TB got poor reviews. Especially for Battery. But the iPhone had all those "gates" and it still sold well. Android FTW

I have a Thunderbolt. The battery life is a lot better than how people make it out to be. Put it this way, I take my phone off the charger at 6AM. I use Facebook, Twitter, Email, Voice Calls, and Web Browsing through out the day. By the time I get in my car 3:15 PM, I have 40% battery left. I can't complain.

Also, I should add the phone is not rooted (yet) and I live and work in a 4G area (NYC).

I have a Thunderbolt. The battery life is a lot better than how people make it out to be. Put it this way, I take my phone off the charger at 6AM. I use Facebook, Twitter, Email, Voice Calls, and Web Browsing through out the day. By the time I get in my car 3:15 PM, I have 40% battery left. I can't complain.

Also, I should add the phone is not rooted (yet) and I live and work in a 4G area (NYC).

I'm sure it's like any other phone out there. If you have 20 some widgets, updates every 10 minutes from FB or Twitter and Emails/contacts/calendar syncing constantly the battery is going to be crap. Plus if you use GPS a lot. So yes, it all depends on how you use it.

I've learned that I need to manage my Vibrant, but manage it very little and I get easily a full days worth. No needs for Task Killers/Managers. Just keep it in check :D

I'm holding out to switch to Verizon until the Incredible 2 comes out