Halo PC Leaked.

yeh, i see that...hmm, makes me wonder....whats the point of them hosting fake files??

"TWU believes in freedom from frivolous (and automated!) lawsuits. In that spirit, we are presenting the following false list of "pirated software". NONE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS REAL. If you download it, you will find that the files merely contain an endless string of "zero bytes": Nothing at all. The sole purpose of this page is to attract automated lawsuits, and demonstrate how foolish the whole process of "e-Suing" is. "

Firstly that TWU site is a different file size. Secondly the requirements for the beta aren't high at all. I can play fine over the net even against US players.

Firstly that TWU site is a different file size. Secondly the requirements for the beta aren't high at all. I can play fine over the net even against US players.

:woot: So it isnt Fake ?

It seems Halo for PC was leaked by a press guy working on it. Screens later. However, keep this thread only for screens and questions on the game and stuff. NO asking where to get it.

Edit - So here is what I know. Its a .nrg file that is opened with Nero. Its 492MB, its a torrent and it takes forever to get lol. When Im done I will post screenies, but nearly no one has it yet.

stop posting BS like this. fake fake fake.

It seems Halo for PC was leaked by a press guy working on it.  Screens later.  However, keep this thread only for screens and questions on the game and stuff.  NO asking where to get it.

Edit - So here is what I know.  Its a .nrg file that is opened with Nero.  Its 492MB, its a torrent and it takes forever to get lol.  When Im done I will post screenies, but nearly no one has it yet.

stop posting BS like this. fake fake fake.

lol what a pimp

forget about halo and get rail road tycoon 3 I bet THOUSANDS MLLIONS of more people are looking to paly that game I KNOW I AM!!! o man its going to be grat look at the grphics!!

forget about halo and get rail road tycoon 3 I bet THOUSANDS MLLIONS of more people are looking to paly that game I KNOW I AM!!! o man its going to be grat look at the grphics!!

ROTFL! only in canada...

Hmm... Looks to me like there was a sudden drop in the number of downloaders pretty recently... Maybe someone found out it's fake or something... :-/

you right man! theres only 1 seeder left! and 1500 people... hmm