Halo PC Leaked.

I'm having a lot of problems with this... I'll be going good for a while, then suddenly it'll just crap out and say there's only 1 peer and I'm downloading at 1kb/s... So I have to close and resume the download constantly... :/

[Edit] Woah... lot's of spelling mistakes... lol

Couldn't they have ripped the CD with one program and converted it to Nero? .nrg files are pretty popular with isos since they're so easy to load up and burn (for those with not-so-much technical sense).

Though I have yet to "download" this leak, I'm pretty sure it's the Marketing Beta Microsoft released about 2 weeks ago to the press. I had a chance to play it and I must say the code is nearing completion. The press kit they released with it stated that the release date would be somewhere at the end of September, possibly the same week as Half Life 2.

I had my camera phone with me so I took these pictures of the disc I played [at work].

halopc1.jpg

halopc2.jpg

halopc3.jpg

And yes, this is legit... but shame on the ****** who leaked it.

That was smart. Singleplayer levels?

Does anyone really care about the single player though? The reason for it's success is in it's multiplayer aspect. Not one person who I have talked to about the game ever mentioned the single player game. Game doesn't really interest me anyway. I would have rather have seen a leak of Half Life 2's E3 demo :)

Though I have yet to "download" this leak, I'm pretty sure it's the Marketing Beta Microsoft released about 2 weeks ago to the press. I had a chance to play it and I must say the code is nearing completion. The press kit they released with it stated that the release date would be somewhere at the end of September, possibly the same week as Half Life 2.

I had my camera phone with me so I took these pictures of the disc I played [at work].

http://home.covad.net/~dopeeo/halopc/halopc1.jpg

http://home.covad.net/~dopeeo/halopc/halopc2.jpg

http://home.covad.net/~dopeeo/halopc/halopc3.jpg

And yes, this is legit... but shame on the ****** who leaked it.

Was it one CD ? Btw where do you work ? :huh:

and im warwagon :) nice one. keep up us updated :)

Does anyone really care about the single player though?  The reason for it's success is in it's multiplayer aspect.  Not one person who I have talked to about the game ever mentioned the single player game.  Game doesn't really interest me anyway.  I would have rather have seen a leak of Half Life 2's E3 demo :)

well im intrested in SP + MP :laugh:

I would only probably be playing MP on LAN

Not sure what's contained in the marketing copy mentioned above. Maybe he/she could shed more light on if it features single player, multiplayer, or both and whether or not it requires a CD key and/or is protected with SafeDisc2. :yes: