The Virgin Mary shows herself

This is more believable than all those, "Jesus appeared in my breakfast!" pictures.

So everyone starts screaming at 1:30 and there's a vague shape peering through the sunlight that looks remotely like some cloaked figure. What makes you think that's the Virgin Mary? I expect most Catholics would actually be quite skeptical including priests. The Virgin Mary has better things to do than scare people off. Could be just some effect of refraction through the atmosphere, seeing as there were clouds and trees in the way.

Wait just a minute, I just saw another post you made attributing lights in the sky to aliens/UFOs. Why is this one special and "holy" and the other ones are aliens, which goes against the beliefs of many Christians?

Wait just a minute, I just saw another post you made attributing lights in the sky to aliens/UFOs. Why is this one special and "holy" and the other ones are aliens, which goes against the beliefs of many Christians?

I didn't make or upload the videos. All I did was repost them so you might want to ask the uploader. But my personal opinion? Most Christians are idiots and going to hell anyway. I don't see myself as being a full on "Christian" since I "hate" all religions but Christianity best fits my beliefs. I would say I am more of a spiritual person. On another note tho, I am not one of Neowins many self righteous nerds that cry everything being fake because it isn't made of 0's and 1's. We as a race/species learn something new everyday so I would consider myself a fool if I thought I knew everything already.

I didn't make or upload the videos. All I did was repost them so you might want to ask the uploader. But my personal opinion? Most Christians are idiots and going to hell anyway. I don't see myself as being a full on "Christian" since I "hate" all religions but Christianity best fits my beliefs. I would say I am more of a spiritual person. On another note tho, I am not one of Neowins many self righteous nerds that cry everything being fake because it isn't made of 0's and 1's. We as a race/species learn something new everyday so I would consider myself a fool if I thought I knew everything already.

You dont have to know everything but if you take what ever ufo video you come across as possibly being real without any proof, then you are taking it on faith just like every religion out there.

Proof (truth), sufficient evidence or argument for the truth of a proposition

Without proof, its just faith

True. I find it hard to not believe that there is "something" greater than us that plays or played a part in our creation. Due solely to the fact that things like "dark matter" exist. What makes a human being "conscious"? What gives me an individual mind that is capable of thinking independently, and making decisions contrary to what is best for the survival and propagation of my genetics? That, and regardless of what we can explain in the world, we can never explain what the "source" of existence as we know it is. Time, matter, space, are all tangible, but from whence did they come? What spawned the first particle of dust into this plane of existence that became the universe that we sense every day? That's why I believe that there is "something" out there; whether it be a God, many Gods, or something else entirely; but I seriously doubt that if Jesus was a holy person, he would deem it necessary to imprint his face on my toast, lol. I just can't help but laugh at those stories, :p

You dont have to know everything but if you take what ever ufo video you come across as possibly being real without any proof, then you are taking it on faith just like every religion out there.

Without proof, its just faith

Faith is a perfect word. I have a ton of faith in a ton of different things. We all have faith in something. Assuming you work for someone and you have direct deposit, you have faith that your check will clear Friday morning. If you type UFO into Youtube you will find a lot of crazy videos. Type in "UFO over Haiti" and you are going to see an up close video of a "UFO". These videos are something different. Even if you look at my post history, I hardly post anything in this section but this is convincing enough for me and I completely respect the fact that you feel otherwise.

909336327.png

hmm.... what could this MEAN?

some guy face up with his mouth open...

oh! and the virgin mary is in front of him, standing upright!

what could it symbolize? are they doing something TOGETHER?!

OH MY GOD! This is a SIGN!

The virgin mary is giving jesus a HOLY GOLDEN shower!

True. I find it hard to not believe that there is "something" greater than us that plays or played a part in our creation. Due solely to the fact that things like "dark matter" exist. What makes a human being "conscious"? What gives me an individual mind that is capable of thinking independently, and making decisions contrary to what is best for the survival and propagation of my genetics? That, and regardless of what we can explain in the world, we can never explain what the "source" of existence as we know it is. Time, matter, space, are all tangible, but from whence did they come? What spawned the first particle of dust into this plane of existence that became the universe that we sense every day? That's why I believe that there is "something" out there; whether it be a God, many Gods, or something else entirely; but I seriously doubt that if Jesus was a holy person, he would deem it necessary to imprint his face on my toast, lol. I just can't help but laugh at those stories, :p

+1

And lol, I agree with you. Those stories are extremely foolish.

I know that some people won't ever believe in certain things no matter how compelling the evidence. This here, is something scary and as I said in the previous video, call me what you want, but I feel secure in my beliefs.

Since the Virgin Mary is a fictitious and mythological character, like Jesus and all gods, wake me when you mistake a reflection for something more compelling...like say Santa Claus or Frodo.

Since the Virgin Mary is a fictitious and mythological character, like Jesus and all gods, wake me when you mistake a reflection for something more compelling...like say Santa Claus or Frodo.

That's a reflection of what exactly? You are free to believe what you want, including Jesus and Gods being fictitious but do me a favor and explain the sun getting brighter and then the figure that has been reported oh so many times showing up.

Faith is a perfect word. I have a ton of faith in a ton of different things. We all have faith in something. Assuming you work for someone and you have direct deposit, you have faith that your check will clear Friday morning. If you type UFO into Youtube you will find a lot of crazy videos. Type in "UFO over Haiti" and you are going to see an up close video of a "UFO". These videos are something different. Even if you look at my post history, I hardly post anything in this section but this is convincing enough for me and I completely respect the fact that you feel otherwise.

You do know the video of the ufo over haiti is fake right? There is a difference between hoping your paycheck comes in on time and faith in a video of a ufo being real.

Thats just light coming through gaps in clouds and the atmosphere, peoples minds are hard wired to recognise certain shapes, people are one of them, faces are the main one.

Its nothing but light vs clouds vs atmosphere

If The Virgin Mary came and showed herself, I think a lot more than a vague figure in the sky would occur

Due solely to the fact that things like "dark matter" exist.

Dark Matter is a theoretical catch-all for physicists who don't understand the nature of the universe. It's unnecessary BS and will soon be proven just as false as String Theory has already proven to be.

Regardless, just because YOU don't understand how human consciousness works without the need for mythological, superstitious mumbo jumbo, doesn't mean those more intelligent than you have the same issue.

"Faith" is just an abbreviation for "willful surrender to ignorance".

You do know the video of the ufo over haiti is fake right?

That's why I put UFO in quotes. Thats an example of all the BS videos on Youtube.

Edit: I should have warned that "crazy" will be used interchangeably.

That's a reflection of what exactly? You are free to believe what you want, including Jesus and Gods being fictitious but do me a favor and explain the sun getting brighter and then the figure that has been reported oh so many times showing up.

@detection has already explained this in simple enough terms for anyone to understand.

The same phenomena is responsible for us seeing "ghosts" out of the corners of our eyes, etc. It's what MILLIONS of years of evolution has done to our brains, honing our ability to recognize (as fast as possible) what is really important to us...namely, other people, either for weal or woe.

You can google or wikipedia all of this. It's really simple once you understand how the human brain processes the input of our senses into potentially meaningful patterns. Doesn't mean we are always right...brain farts happen.

Thats just light coming through gaps in clouds and the atmosphere, peoples minds are hard wired to recognise certain shapes, people are one of them, faces are the main one.

Its nothing but light vs clouds vs atmosphere

If The Virgin Mary came and showed herself, I think a lot more than a vague figure in the sky would occur

So if a woman came out of nowhere, went on TV and declared that she is the Virgin Mary, you would believe her?

What figure exactly? We are looking at the same video, I see no figure at all. As for the sun getting brighter, there is a number of possible explanations. Such as the camera lens and angles or clouds getting in the way. Why is there only one video? Only one person had a camera? Any way to prove its not a stunt of some kind? These and other questions should be asked before jumping into the "its real" bandwagon.

Sorry man, but this proves nothing from me, I've been up all night and all this did for me was hurt my eyes more from staring at the sun for 3 minutes and hurt my ears from people screaming into my headphones.

I don't see anyway this is Mary, especially me being a strong-atheist and that all I saw is a shadow over the sun, which could oh too easily be clouds, with clouds around it etc, and also it seems fake from the idea that for some reason before 'it' appeared at 1:30 the cameraman was already videoing that area, which says to me it's possibly setup with all the people just happened to be staring at the sun, which people with common sense knows screws up your eyes which makes this less believable for me.

Not to mention even if Jesus was real back in the day, the idea of her being 'the virgin' Mary would be impossible it is physically impossible to get pregnant without sex other than A-sexual reproduction ofc, but I know for a fact that isn't the story.. and what're the odds that it only happened once in history, hasn't been repeated in our lifetime of any proof, 2000 years later, peoples memories need to be refreshed. Also the fact that Mary's husband didn't care she was carrying 'God's' child, when we're apparently all his children making the husband okay with mary and her dad getting it on makes the whole story pretty sickening aswell.