The Virgin Mary shows herself

@detection has already explained this in simple enough terms for anyone to understand.

The same phenomena is responsible for us seeing "ghosts" out of the corners of our eyes, etc. It's what MILLIONS of years of evolution has done to our brains, honing our ability to recognize (as fast as possible) what is really important to us...namely, other people, either for weal or woe.

You can google or wikipedia all of this. It's really simple once you understand how the human brain processes the input of our senses into potentially meaningful patterns. Doesn't mean we are always right...brain farts happen.

Understood. But very seldom do brain farts happen on a very large scale. When mass sightings are seen by multiple people that should lend more credibility, no?

What figure exactly? We are looking at the same video, I see no figure at all. As for the sun getting brighter, there is a number of possible explanations. Such as the camera lens and angles or clouds getting in the way. Why is there only one video? Only one person had a camera? Any way to prove its not a stunt of some kind? These and other questions should be asked before jumping into the "its real" bandwagon.

This video might very well be fake, I completely agree. But then again, it might not be. These sightings of the Virgin Mary have been seen on more than one occasion. Even down to the appearance in Portugal that spawned the Secrets of Fatima. Also, what difference would it have made if there were multiple angles? Another video I posted had multiple angles and it was still called fake. Point is, we will all believe what we want and that's that. One thing we can all agree on tho is that the video is interesting.

So if a woman came out of nowhere, went on TV and declared that she is the Virgin Mary, you would believe her?

Nope, if she came down, major things would happen, she wouldn't need the TV to tell people, the world would know instantly, anyway I'm Christian, so believe Jesus willl be the one coming down, not her.

---

But Oh Lordy lordy.... its happening everywhere, maybe it is true after all

1002902w.jpg

Lol, come on man. That is something different. I am talking about mass sightings. Not people saying that they are all sick. Even in the links you posted, none of them deal with mass sightings of UFO's or even the Virgin Mary which is the topic at hand here. maybe I am having a brain fart right now since it's been a long day lol.

Understood. But very seldom do brain farts happen on a very large scale. When mass sightings are seen by multiple people that should lend more credibility, no?

Lol, you're funny.

Nope, if she came down, major things would happen, she wouldn't need the TV to tell people, the world would know instantly, anyway I'm Christian, so believe Jesus willl be the one coming down, not her.

Not really, Mary wasn't believed to have powers, she was sort of just a carrier

This video might very well be fake, I completely agree. But then again, it might not be. These sightings of the Virgin Mary have been seen on more than one occasion. Even down to the appearance in Portugal that spawned the Secrets of Fatima. Also, what difference would it have made if there were multiple angles? Another video I posted had multiple angles and it was still called fake. Point is, we will all believe what we want and that's that. One thing we can all agree on tho is that the video is interesting.

I agree it would be still be called fake. That other video you are talking about is that Israel one. Again one of those angles showed the same thing EXCEPT for the flash that the other two showed. And again that should automatically cast doubt on it. In this day and age where its very easy to fake just about anything on video, more doubt should be cast first.

Lol, come on man. That is something different. I am talking about mass sightings. Not people saying that they are all sick. Even in the links you posted, none of them deal with mass sightings of UFO's or even the Virgin Mary which is the topic at hand here. maybe I am having a brain fart right now since it's been a long day lol.

No its not different

Mass hysteria ? other names include collective hysteria, group hysteria, Mass Psychogenic Illness, or collective obsessional behavior ? is the sociopsychological phenomenon of the manifestation of the same or similar hysterical symptoms by more than one person.[1][2] A common manifestation of mass hysteria occurs when a group of people believe they are suffering from a similar disease or ailment.[3]

In this case people think they see something. You could be in a group of people, look up at a cloud and say it looks like a hot dog, everyone else in the group could also see exactly what your talking about. Next thing you know more people gather and start to see the same thing.

In Chicago there is a salt stain that has been around for a few years now, its a salt stain but people believe its the virgin mary. I agree people see what they want to see but it doesnt mean it actually is what they think.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7570729/ns/us_news-weird_news/

Jesus of Nazareth was in fact a historical person!

Wikipedia: Historical Jesus

This is an article about a field of theological study called "Historical Jesus" and does not represent an accredited scholarly discipline or science.

In point of fact, there is NO historical evidence for Jesus whatsoever. Even the oft-quoted paragraph by Josephus is now no longer used by reputable theologians as even they admit that the wording was clearly NOT written by Josephus and is most surely the editorial work of an overzealous Christian Monk.

That's it...one source, decades later, hearsay...and now discredited by even the theological community.

Jesus is a myth, based on all of the mythical saviors before him. Like Superman, Hercules, and Frodo, he's meant to exemplify what's best in men. To lead by example. To show us how to be our best selves.

It's a very noble calling, the mythic hero...but there's nothing divine about it.

This is an article about a field of theological study called "Historical Jesus" and does not represent an accredited scholarly discipline or science.

In point of fact, there is NO historical evidence for Jesus whatsoever. Even the oft-quoted paragraph by Josephus is now no longer used by reputable theologians as even they admit that the wording was clearly NOT written by Josephus and is most surely the editorial work of an overzealous Christian Monk.

That's it...one source, decades later, hearsay...and now discredited by even the theological community.

Jesus is a myth, based on all of the mythical saviors before him. Like Superman, Hercules, and Frodo, he's meant to exemplify what's best in men. To lead by example. To show us how to be our best selves.

It's a very noble calling, the mythic hero...but there's nothing divine about it.

Thats how none believers see it, but I`m not getting into a discussion about it, I don't force my beliefs down peoples throats, everyone for themselves is what I say, we will all find out at the end of our lives, if Jesus is fake, no harm done, if he is real, well, those who decided he was a fake are getting cooked lol

So in conclusion, there is no real reason not to believe, but a pretty damn good one to believe

Why is it so hard for Mary/Jesus to show up in a more real form lthen in the clouds/toast/stains on a wall?

Yea why always in places that have much better explanations as to what the shape really is.

Why not somewhere public and undoubtedly real, anyway, why would she come and hover in the sky ? - She can see us all from Heaven right ?

It's not only Mary either, it's Jesus too!

beerglass_228x352.jpg

typical place for a man to find anything spiritual :p

Thats how none believers see it, but I`m not getting into a discussion about it, I don't force my beliefs down peoples throats, everyone for themselves is what I say, we will all find out at the end of our lives, if Jesus is fake, no harm done, if he is real, well, those who decided he was a fake are getting cooked lol

So in conclusion, there is no real reason not to believe, but a pretty damn good one to believe

Sure there is, any being that demands to be praised in order to get to that "special place" sounds more like the Ori then a true god.

Sure there is, any being that demands to be praised in order to get to that "special place" sounds more like the Ori then a true god.

Well thats that way I see it, I have no problem saying my thankyou's and asking for help, and look after this person, make this person well.

It takes 5 minutes in my head to say those things.

I do not go to Church, I do not follow the religion to the Bibile's letters, but I have my faith and I always have, I see no harm in that at all.

All hail the Ori!

Quick we need Daniel Jackson to fine the grail! :laugh:

what was your conclusion in that based on may I ask lol, you said 'everyone for themselves is what I say' then you said pretty much you can only believe in him, there's no evidence against it. The only reason I like to believe in Jesus is the fact that he disappeared (which was pretty pointless) 'yay I raised from the dead, now I'm just gunna run off and get myself killed again' but i like the idea there is some bloke walking around the middle east that noone believes in anymore trying to hitchike going up to cars 'hey I'm Jesus' and them shouting back at him '**** off you drunk ****'

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)

1 ?I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 ?You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 ?You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4 ?Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 ?Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you. (I do now though, not when I was younger)

6 ?You shall not murder.

7 ?You shall not commit adultery. (I was not married, but she was, so don't know if I committed it or she did)

8 ?You shall not steal.

9 ?You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. (Not sure what this one really means, but if it means telling a porky to get out of crap, or get someone else out of crap then RED

10 ?You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.?

Black = Have not broken

Red = Have Broken

I've never read the 10 commandments frankly because I don't care.. But doesn't that first line start some arguments.. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' suggesting that 'God' is implying there are more gods.

I've never read the 10 commandments frankly because I don't care.. But doesn't that first line start some arguments.. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' suggesting that 'God' is implying there are more gods.

Well yea if you are from a different religion, but I guess it says something similar in all religions