You have 0 unread Notification

Hi,

The unread notification for the post was a nice feature and it stopped working for me after march 24th.

Is it just me or was it turned off for everyone? Thats a nice feature and I dont have to go to every thread that i posted to see if someone replied.

If its just me Can someone fix it for me?

Image here.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/04bbw1ff4

It always shows 0 unless you have a notification, if you do it will have a 1, or more. Have a look at your settings.

It always shows 0 unless you have a notification, if you do it will have a 1, or more. Have a look at your settings.

I think my settings got disabled....

here is my settings screenshot

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e5bwpf66

what should i enable to get notification for replies on topics and front page...

i think i got the front page reply.

The Inline notification is the method you want. For front page comments just check those boxes.

yeah.. now i have enabled that settings. someone please reply to this post and I can test it out.

btw, I enable notification for front page news replies and i started getting the notifications.

yeah.. now i have enabled that settings. someone please reply to this post and I can test it out.

btw, I enable notification for front page news replies and i started getting the notifications.

Here's a test for quoting.

Here's a test for quoting.

thanks.... i got the notification... but you know what i enabled too many notification and i got like 40 emails from Neowin today.. thanks to conversation feature in gmail....

I will play with it over time and filter down to what i need with it... Thanks for all your help guys.

thanks.... i got the notification... but you know what i enabled too many notification and i got like 40 emails from Neowin today.. thanks to conversation feature in gmail....

I will play with it over time and filter down to what i need with it... Thanks for all your help guys.

Inline notifications show in the tray in the top right, while email settings are obvious. I have it so quotes and replies to comments are inline.