World War Z (2013)

So, where is this infamous Thursday trailer? I want to have my ration of crappy and ridiculously unscary CGI zombies for the day....

Doesn't the trailer come out today?

So, where is this infamous Thursday trailer? I want to have my ration of crappy and ridiculously unscary CGI zombies for the day....

it should do

I am a big fan of zombie fiction, and the story looks interesting to me, gonna watch it for sure.

At first, the CGI looked a little bad. But after seeing the trailer, it's not as bad as I had first thought. I'd see it in theatre.

Wow... If I had to judge the film by this trailer, I'd say it like this: I have seen ****ty movies with "zombies" inside (just in the title, in this case), but this is really the ********* I've ever experienced so far....

Now I feel the urge to watch Day of the Dead again and wash my eyes from the dirt....

Vampires, now zombies... Everyone get ready for the Werewolf trend starting around 2014-2015.

Not that this movie won't be good, and I'll probably go see it and love it, but this sequence of fads and their voracity is curious.

• 2 months later...

I didn't like them showing the zombies climbing a wall, since that was about the only real safeguard there was in the books.

Also, the books put a lot of emphasis on the fact they were slow moving. It was a pinnacle theme that many of the stories focused on.

• 1 month later...