May 2011 Desktops

My desktop

glass.png

I'd love to know about all those wonderful things on your desktop... widgets? gadgets? rainmeters? ... wow... too many different 'thing types' lately... lol

Screenshot.png

elementary unleashed on my dell mini. actually runs really fast on this thing.

That's a pretty slick layout, except for the dock at the bottom (doesn't look

"bad", they're just not my cup of tea). I might have to give the Elementary

theme another look sometime!

That's a pretty slick layout, except for the dock at the bottom (doesn't look

"bad", they're just not my cup of tea). I might have to give the Elementary

theme another look sometime!

it's a pretty big part of the elementary unleashed OS (it's their by default). not sure how the elementary theme itself would fare on other OS (im sure it'll look just as good).

Hello, a few years since I've posted here :)

Anyway here it goes, I think this is how Windows 7 should have been configured, without stupid jump lists or taskbar pinning.

Also I think this is the way firefox should be configured (maybe tabs on bottom). Its been my configuration since firebird and I recreate it all the time.

Well, this is the best I can do with windows for usability and enjoyment. Notice a bunch of you guys slap on a theme and enable a gadget, that stuff is lame, gadgets are lame (and useless). USE your computer.

desky518.png

Should be noted, irfanview handles all images and browse through directory for associated file types only.

Ati Tray Tools replaces CCC and the driver install is done through device manager rather than ATI Bloatware Installer

Firefox configured with (about:config) typeahead true, insertrelatedaftercurrent false, BATP Client Pack has the plugins u need.

Foobar2000 for music