Here i go again.

Hey everyone. I'm Terry (Boy) from Connecticut. Actually i'm originally TerryGFX on Neowin but I've been going through complete login confusions because of Facebook Authentication. Hoping i can get my account merged.

I'm constantly on Neowin everyday reading the news (especially windows 8 and the iPhone) but i never get a chance to log in until i get my chance to buy an iPhone for T-Mobile or just a Sidekick 4G.

I'm a Web Designer, Technician, Mechanic, Music Producer, you name it. I'm the founder of the new Art Made Fresh coming out soon for people who love art, and i'm the leader of a team called The Twenty Four that governs AMF. I have a passion for the digital.

I'm a beat junkie (I have 65,000 songs to organize and i own Beats by Dre Studio and Pro's.)

Also I turn 18 tomorrow May 1st. :D

Love it here!

Happy Birthday, have a good one! :)

.... and dont get too drunk! :p

I don't see that happening, nor this account.

They're both on each of my facebooks (which i now realized). And since this is Invision Power Board, it's possible. (:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. (:

They're both on each of my facebooks (which i now realized). And since this is Invision Power Board, it's possible. (:
Well, you have to speak with the administrators to fix that mess. They don't allow multiple accounts, and have banned before for that.

doggydog.gif

I don't see that happening, nor this account.

Don't be so sure. ;)

WB Terry, you're good to go :D