Microsoft begins distributing new Windows Phone 7 security update

My link

Just did a quick update check in Zune. The new build is 7.0.7392.0. Check if you're getting it as well, i'm updating mine right now.

Sweet I wonder if it is hitting my DVP on T-Mo US. I'll update when off work :)

I'm updating mine as I write this.

LG Optimus 7 with Telcel in Mexico.

The update is just to prevent those fraudulent SSL certificates.

Ya, it's just a simple security update but it shows how quick MS can be when a issue like this comes up so that should make people feel a bit better going ahead with future updates.

I am yet to have a single issue updating.

In fact I don't know a single person who has had an issue.

The only people having trouble are Samsung owners. This is because Samsung do whack **** :\

Got to love Microsoft bashing, everyone else seems to..

do I even want to plug in my HTC Surround on ATT?

MS is pushing the Surround update for ATT right now it seems, so check in Zune.

ya as soon as I posted I plugged it in and got 1 guess 3 updates? prenodo, nodo and the security update. its nice to see a performance boost in the marketplace. havent tried copy/paste.

Ya, it's just a simple security update but it shows how quick MS can be when a issue like this comes up so that should make people feel a bit better going ahead with future updates.

Fixing a one & half month security problem is quick ? The fix should have been done within a week.

Fixing a one & half month security problem is quick ? The fix should have been done within a week.

And the other mobile OS's fix their problems within a week to? I don't think so.

And the other mobile OS's fix their problems within a week to? I don't think so.

Don't feed the troll. never mind the fact that this isn't a bug that MS is supposed to fix anyway, it's supposed to be fixed by the license servers, they're only doing this to keep their users safe.

is this out for Focus (AT&T US) yet? I didn't get any update notification on phone and PC.

is this out for Focus (AT&T US) yet? I didn't get any update notification on phone and PC.

Which rev of the hardware do you have? There still seems to be some kinks with the rev1.4 Samsung devices though the majority are rev1.3 and should be getting it.

I have a feeling that this update screwed marketplace access on my HD7, all I get is "Can't get this information right now, try again in a little while" over both mobile data and wi-fi when downloading new apps and updates. I'm restoring it now to see if the update is the issue.

I have a feeling that this update screwed marketplace access on my HD7, all I get is "Can't get this information right now, try again in a little while" over both mobile data and wi-fi when downloading new apps and updates. I'm restoring it now to see if the update is the issue.

You're not the only one, marketplace is down for people with 7390 and 7392 today.

Marketplace downloads just started working for me again right now.

Interesting to see that some of my fellow AT&T ?Still Branded? Focus users are getting the resent SSL Update v.7392, through Zune?While others are not, including moi?

Will patiently await ?official update notification? hopefully coming in the ?very near future??

Went through v.7004?>NoDov.7390 (also still branded, no Walsie, or other forced updating methods) without issues.

But as a former WM6.5 user and ?heavy participating? member @XDA?man it is tempting?lol :)

btw: Have 1.3 Rev

Also, have followed posts @Windows Phone Blog, possibly this roll out may be based on location...?

so yo havent gotten the update on att yet? I got mine a couple of days ago, att and HTC/Seattle