Justin Lin to Return for Fast and Furious 6

• 2 weeks later...
?It kind of takes up from where we left off [in 'Fast and Furious 5'], and there is a whole new batch of surprises,? he said. ?The crew that is in ?Fast 5,? we are going up against a rival crew, so it?s almost like Justice League up against the Legion of Doom.?

77267fast_furious_6_car_cra_tn.jpg44595fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg85357fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg70817fast_furious_6_car_cra_tn.jpg58036fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg27068fast_furious_6_car_cra_tn.jpg34713fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg60725fast_furious_6_car_cra_tn.jpg72833fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg24227fast_furious_6_car_ima_tn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how long they're going to keep making prequels before catching up to the Tokyo Drift timeline. It's kind of odd that Japan doesn't have any cars that have been manufactured in the last 7+ years :rofl:.

I went back and watched 1-3 and thought, the first one is a classic, second one was dumb and third one was stupid as well. I hope they don't catch up, because I don't think those 2 should have been in the series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FILM crews and fast cars were in the city shooting scenes for the upcoming Fast and Furious 6.

The movie, which is due for release by Universal Studios next May, will star Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel, reprising his role as criminal Dominic Toretto.

image-1-for-the-fast-and-the-furious-6-filming-in-liverpool-pics-gareth-jones-gallery-557988372.jpg

Dale Street and the surrounding roads were closed off as a secondary film unit shot chase scenes and crowds gathered to catch a glimpse of the powerful cars.

More pictures here [Gallery]

Source: http://www.liverpool...00252-32220825/

I'm curious on how they are bringing Michelle Rodriguez back into this. I was under the impression she was murdered.

They mention her in a clip at the end of credits of 5. My money is on some sort of witsec program

Super Bowl XLVII, which takes place on February 3rd, is when Universal Pictures will debut their first look at the much-anticipated sequel. Mr. Diesel got us ready us by writing:

I don?t think anyone is prepared for what will happen on memorial day 2013?First look at Furious 6 will be at the Super Bowl.

Source

They're closing the Birkenhead Tunnel tonight at 7.30 so they can shoot some scenes in there. Wonder if they'll have to pay the ?1.50 charge? :D

Is this film going to have parts in the UK? A friend of mine says he saw filming near Liverpool?

see above, they filmed a bit near liverpool and london I think