Justin Lin to Return for Fast and Furious 6

• 2 weeks later...

God, hurry up and get this released......

why? so they can hurry up and make #7? lol

really I think this should be the last one.

why? so they can hurry up and make #7? lol

really I think this should be the last one.

lol Screw that, make more movies than Star Wars & Harry Potter, we need a series!

Sypnosis Released

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian?s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin?s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

Jesus how many of this movies are they planning to keep on making? They just keep repeating the same thing over and over again, but with different actors and slightly different story.

Jesus how many of this movies are they planning to keep on making? They just keep repeating the same thing over and over again, but with different actors and slightly different story.

I know what you are saying, but the the 5th one was as good as the first. I feel that the 4th and 5th were the real sequels just on the basis that it had the original cast in.

I still like Tokyo Drift

*no regrets*

Really...these movies need to stop. It's the same thing, over and over.

Oh the irony... You know what's the same thing over and over? Your comments.

• Like 4

I really didn't mind Tokyo Drift. Yes abit korny but other then that it was an ok film, Better then F&F 2 - that was too hip hop to me.

Anyways back on to the trailer, looks good, hopefully more fights and hope we get some good views of London.