• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

'Cat From Hell'

Hum    6,933

If you have a cat from hell, Jackson Galaxy may be the guy who can get little Mittens to start acting normal.

Well, normal as a cat can be, anyway.

Galaxy is the star of the new Animal Planet show "My Cat From Hell," which debuts May 7. The show features him helping owners of some very stressed-out cats who, in turn, are stressing out their owners in the grossest ways imaginable.

"One of my clients was a big guy who moved in with his girlfriend who already had the cat," Galaxy told AOL Weird News. "He was trying to be understanding of the cat -- until it started peeing in his mouth while sleeping." :blink:

Although Galaxy is a cat lover, he concedes the idea of drinking cat urine while snoozing is unpleasant.

"However, the hardest part was getting the guy to calm down," he said. "I understood why he was upset, but, to me, the real issue was what was coming out of the guy's mouth that made the cat want to urinate."

The solution turned out to be a real snoozer: Galaxy recommended the client go through a sleep study and, sure enough, the man had sleep apnea and snored very loudly.

"The noise scared the cat and he was trying to wake the guy up because he thought something was wrong," Galaxy said.

more

Growled    3,880
"One of my clients was a big guy who moved in with his girlfriend who already had the cat," Galaxy told AOL Weird News. "He was trying to be understanding of the cat -- until it started peeing in his mouth while sleeping."

I love my cat but if she did that one time she would be looking for a new home so fast her head would spin. Thankfully all mine does is snuggle with me.

perochan    151

"One of my clients was a big guy who moved in with his girlfriend who already had the cat," Galaxy told AOL Weird News. "He was trying to be understanding of the cat -- until it started peeing in his mouth while sleeping." :blink:

how did the client know the cat pee on him while he was asleep? he woke and his mouth tasted like pee or what lol

James7    659

"One of my clients was a big guy who moved in with his girlfriend who already had the cat," Galaxy told AOL Weird News. "He was trying to be understanding of the cat -- until it started peeing in his mouth while sleeping."

What was the client doing opening his mouth near the sleeping cat's orifice? :blink:

ToneKnee    326

I want to see this show, haha!

+Jimmy1    10,434

What was the client doing opening his mouth near the sleeping cat's orifice? :blink:

that actually made me laugh really loud.

its the guy who was sleeping, not the cat... i hope you are being sarcastic. either way it is very funny!

James7    659

that actually made me laugh really loud.

its the guy who was sleeping, not the cat... i hope you are being sarcastic. either way it is very funny!

Yeah, just a bit of sarcasm. Grammatically (I'm not a grammar nazi btw), the 'sleeping' has to refer to the cat! lolz