Rise Against - Endgame

I'm a big Rise Against fan, and whilst I like most of the songs on the album, I don't think it's as good as Appeal to Reason. It's still a good listen though, so it'll be staying in my Spotify playlist :p

I'm a big fan of Rise Against, and I really like Endgame. It's better than Appeal to Reason, I would say. With that being said, I would place The Sufferer and the Witness above every other Rise Against album. Siren Song of the Counter-Culture is brilliant, but The Sufferer and the Witness has my favourite song from the band: Survive. It is via this one song I would put the album above all the others. Revolutions Per Minute and before weren't as good, but I suppose that they were released before Rise Against really found their signature style. Endgame has a few real stand-out tracks for me: A Gentlemen's Coup and Architects are the two that immediately spring to mind here.

The sufferer and the witness is my favorite album. Favorite track is savior though. I'll need to listen to Endgame a few times to see where it ranks for me. Still, a solid album though.