• Font size preferences
  • AppleScript support
  • Sticky Live Stream preferences
  • Develper console
  • Performance improvements, enhancements and bug fixes

Download: via Mac App Store

Screenshot:

Screen+shot+2011-05-12+at+13.03.18.png

They finally fixed the Spaces bug where the Twitter window would remain visible on all Spaces. Hooray.

Did it always use Helvetica for tweets and stuff? I'd love to try it but I don't run a new enough version of OS X and upgrading is out of the question. My main program for Twitter in general is TweetDeck, though.

Did it always use Helvetica for tweets and stuff? I'd love to try it but I don't run a new enough version of OS X and upgrading is out of the question. My main program for Twitter in general is TweetDeck, though.

Yes, the official Twitter for Mac app has always used Helvetica for tweets etc. You couldn't change the font size prior to today's update though.

Looks a little bit more like v1, which is interesting. Is there any way to get this without the App Store?

Not that I know of.

Looks much better, native window borders are awesome. (Y)

Looks much better, native window borders are awesome. (Y)

Agreed. Can't stand all that non-standard crap. I'd prefer it if Mac OS X didn't turn into Windows.

Thanks for the heads up Mephistopheles =] Updating now. Found it quite interesting too since they gone back to the v1 Tweetie look and I just got used to the new HUD look too :( Feels more Snow Leopard-y than the new v1 look imo.

Thanks for the heads up Mephistopheles =] Updating now. Found it quite interesting too since they gone back to the v1 Tweetie look and I just got used to the new HUD look too :( Feels more Snow Leopard-y than the new v1 look imo.

Honestly, I kind of agree. I don't think the gray sidebar blends in anymore either.

I think that this new UI looks kind of more professional. But they could leave the picture preview window borders from 2.0, native ones doesn't look that good. Besides that, their team should change the app icon and it would be almost perfect :)

LOL! Thanks for posting a screenshot with my epic typo fail! XD

Nice client though. Would be interesting to see something similar on Windows.

There's missing a key, then spelling a word completely wrong. Nicely done. :p

My phone was set to Dutch when I was typing that tweet :p It's annoying that I have to switch between NL and EN when I want to type on my phone. The oddest sentences come out whenever I forget to switch to the necessary language :p

My phone was set to Dutch when I was typing that tweet :p It's annoying that I have to switch between NL and EN when I want to type on my phone. The oddest sentences come out whenever I forget to switch to the necessary language :p

Engrish fail :rofl:

You're welcome. :p

(It's mere coincidence really. I didn't even notice who had tweeted when I took the screenshot.)