PS3 update available (3.61) + commencment of PSN restoration

Yep I saw, you were my 1 friend online!

How are you on though if they are starting with the East Coast? :laugh:

Sorry, went to watch Thor shortly after I got on and tested PSN. I was following the NeoGAF thread closely at the time and got on as soon as someone from California confirmed that they were able to sign in. :D

Hmmm can't sign in yet. :( They added PR like 49 mins ago.

Notice: If your state is illuminated but your service has not yet been restored, please be patient ? it can take a little while for the servers to populate fully.

All systems go 12:03 AM Pacific

5719596227_3ab54e351b_z.jpg

I can now see the password reset window. It's not giving me the password reset email though.

And there's a server error.

when will they enable new account sign up?

soon.... may be in a day or two.... that would be their least priority for sony now....

I am back online....

great, taking care of new customers who bought their console is the last priority. no wonder their tagline is make believe. kinda like the service i suppose.

You?ll be able to get your welcome back gifts once the store is live, which will be a little longer I?m afraid. We will be sharing more information about what you?ll be ble to get a little later on today.

Why the hell did they start from USA when that's their lowest customer base? :wacko:

Because it's were the PSN servers/datacentre is.

Confirming that it is up in Ontario (Toronto). I was able to change my password and play a couple or rounds of Modern Warefare 2 and Black Ops.

I just wanted to ask, have the got the 1.08 patch on Black Ops yet?

Thanks.

Sony says 'the end of May' for the rest of the world (where I am). The wait continues...