PS3 update available (3.61) + commencment of PSN restoration

Saying "critics" includes journalists and non-journalists alike. Generally speaking, when you're dealt a loss as a company, your best bet isn't to try and make those criticizing you look bad. Just saying "we f'ed up, this is how we're fixing it, and this is why it's good for you."

It's like he's asking for trouble with his statements. There was no reason at all to come out swinging. You'd think Sony's media personnel would have sat him down and told him to take it easy before saying all this.

Hope everything went well!

(Y) Thanks AB, a lot better this morning after a good nights sleep, not had one of them in a while :) Just eagerly awaiting the Store to be restored now and all will be well in the world again :) ... Hmm store to be restored doesn't scan very well., ahh well.

Off topic, Just realised I need to change my sig, preferably to show 360 and PS3 stuff, been a while now since mygamercard.net went belly up :( Any one got any suggestions.

thanks for the info Trolley, that sounds like a good deal. how much are we talking about here for a US account?

and hope young Belgarath is feeling better, any trip to the hospital is a bad one...

BTW can anyone get to the PSN sign up (new account, that is) page? or is everyone getting the same under maintenance notice? i asked around and it seems everyone is getting the same dead end.

they said the store will be the last to come back. before the 31st is the official line.

Neo, the US subscription is something like 50 for the year, or you can go the route of 18 for 3 months. But it really is worth it. The themes, games, and exclusives add up quickly to make it worth you buck.

Off topic, Just realised I need to change my sig, preferably to show 360 and PS3 stuff, been a while now since mygamercard.net went belly up :( Any one got any suggestions.

Exophase.com will let you show both (Steam also, but you can only do two of the three).

thanks a lot Shakey, i think i'll do it. as soon as Sony lets me join the PSN, i'm still awaiting this mythical maintenance page to go away!

Exophase.com will let you show both (Steam also, but you can only do two of the three).

Thanks (Y) Using now ...

I want you to know that one day I will catch up to you, it might be in 20 years, but one day I will!

:p

Thanks (Y) Using now ...

Damn that's very green, lol.

I dont like blue and the default colour :)

I want you to know that one day I will catch up to you, it might be in 20 years, but one day I will!

:p

You do have the whole XBox 360 excuse. I played mine for about 3 weeks. Now it's my DVD player.