how to say "NoDo " ?

Is it "no do" or "no-doh" ?

Not sure how to say it in conversation.

No-Doh it is. "No Do" makes it seem like it "does nothing."

Wasn't it Microsoft's little dig at Google's food names... I thought it was something like "No Doughnuts" or something like that... I thought I read that somewhere.

Wasn't it Microsoft's little dig at Google's food names... I thought it was something like "No Doughnuts" or something like that... I thought I read that somewhere.

Correct.

I am new Focus owner actually (as soon as I get home later and open the package and activate). NoDo is available for it, right? :huh:

I am new Focus owner actually (as soon as I get home later and open the package and activate). NoDo is available for it, right? :huh:

I'm pretty sure most carriers have it up by now. Just a tip, because I had major issues attempting to update it, but make sure you use a powered USB port (not the front or a USB hub). My version number updated to the NoDo version, however Zune said it kept failing and the new features (eg copy/paste) were non-existent. After a few resets and changing USB ports a few times it finally worked. The day I got my phone was annoying as hell, but now everything is running more smoothly than I hoped for. Except for the inaccurate GPS and lack of gap-less playback :p

Napalm Frog, you rock. Thanks. I will be mindful of that later.

Correct.

No one knows for sure :p there is also this another "official" story that someone forgot to get Donuts for one of the meetings.

I believe it's spoken delayed beyond anyone's expectations.... at least if you are/were a Samsung Focus owner. :whistle:

Not for me. I own a Samsung Focus and was able to get up-to-date within the hour I purchased it, after playing around and eventually taking fifteen minutes to update my phone to NoDo. The process was smooth, and I had no hiccups whatsoever.

By the way, it's called "NoDo" not because it was meant to dig at Google, but because a person who was supposed to bring doughnuts to a meeting forgot to do so. I know, it's silly, right? :p

how do you pronounce Microsoft? Meickrewsuft? :shifty:

No, it's my-skrewed-stuff :rofl: