Old Canon EF lenses with 5D?

The sensor

So the 50D, 60D, and 7D all use the same sensor, just tweaked? I find that hard to believe.

Hmm then the only reason I can see a 7d being better than an mkII is for the 1.6x for longer range, but otherwise 5dmkII trumps 7d.

Yes, the crop but don't forget the FPS. 5DMKII is 3.9FPS vs 7D's 8FPS (according to wikipedia).

8FPS vs 4FPS is HUGE when shooting stuff like concerts and other fast paced things.

Apparently it's better for video shiz, but yeah 5D ftw :)

tru.dat I remember a season finale for house was shot entirely with a 7d IIRC

So the 50D, 60D, and 7D all use the same sensor, just tweaked? I find that hard to believe.

Yes, the crop but don't forget the FPS. 5DMKII is 3.9FPS vs 7D's 8FPS (according to wikipedia).

8FPS vs 4FPS is HUGE when shooting stuff like concerts and other fast paced things.

Also tru, but on raw performance, would you rather 4FPS with very clean images or 8FPS and some noise ( ok a little noise..), But I guess it all goes down to what you shoot, but I for one would prefer full frame :p

Apparently it's better for video shiz, but yeah 5D ftw :)

Also tru, but on raw performance, would you rather 4FPS with very clean images or 8FPS and some noise ( ok a little noise..), But I guess it all goes down to what you shoot, but I for one would prefer full frame :p

For sports and photoj? 8FPS any day.

So why not have both? D700 does 8FPS, great AF, and high ISO, and D800'll be even better.

IIRC it was a 5D, no? :s

Yes, that episode of House was shot w/ the 5DMKII. 7D wasn't out yet.