ActivePresenter is a screen recording, video editing, and eLearning authoring tool with a range variety of powerful features, helping you to capture screen and edit captured videos in a matter of minutes.
Create professional screencasts that contain stunning annotations and effects, high-resolution graphics, videos, and voiceovers. You can capture any application on your computer, customize it easily by adding background music, closed caption, zoom-n-pan, etc., and finally export it to popular outputs (video, document) that can run on any device or platform. ActivePresenter allows you to generate the presentations in many different output forms such as image, videos (MP4, MKV, and AVI), HTML SlideShows, HTML5 simulations, and documents.
More importantly, ActivePresenter free version provides full access to all video editing features, and you can edit and export videos without time limit, watermarks, and pop-up ads.
ActivePresenter Free Edition features:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Automatic Smart Annotation
- Export to: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV
- No Watermark and No Time Limit
Clean & Safe: No adware, No Annoying Ads
ActivePresenter 7.0.1 changelog:
- [HTML5]: Support jumping to a specified slide or timestamp via URL.
- [Text Editor]: The position of highlight color shows incorrectly when clicking Increase Indent.
- [Text Editor]: The font names of text in Floating toolbar and Font section are not consistent.
- [Text Editor]: Replacing misspelled word doesn't keep formatting.
- [Responsive Design]: Program crashes when inserting a too large device layout.
- [Responsive Design]: Size of the question in large layout is changed after changing the position of answers in smaller layout.
- [HTML5]: The position of drag source is incorrect after performing highlight object action.
- [HTML5]: Cannot view output on browser if user script has syntax errors.
- [HTML5]: Custom cursor image doesn't show in HTML5 output.
- [HTML5]: Shapes condition doesn't work on Slide Master.
- [Import PowerPoint]: Program crashes when importing from some specific PowerPoint files.
- [Import PowerPoint]: Predefined layouts is missing when importing PowerPoint.
- [Properties]: The Score & Reporting section don't show/hide immediately when changing type of drag/drop.
- [Properties]: Cannot set Report ID for drag source/drop target group.
- [Windows 8]: Program crashes when closing Web Object dialog in some cases.
- Operator list of variable condition is not correct.
- Program crashes when exporting/previewing HTML5 if condition of action contains a non existing variable.
- Program crashes after updating variable name.
- Program crashes while checking update when proxy is set.
Download: ActivePresenter 7.0.1 (64-bit) | 53.3 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: ActivePresenter 6.1.4 (32-bit) | 34.8 MB
Download: ActivePresenter 7.0.1 for macOS | 56.7 MB
Links: ActivePresenter Website | Demos | Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware