ActivePresenter is a screen recording, video editing, and eLearning authoring tool with a range variety of powerful features, helping you to capture screen and edit captured videos in a matter of minutes.
Create professional screencasts that contain stunning annotations and effects, high-resolution graphics, videos, and voiceovers. You can capture any application on your computer, customize it easily by adding background music, closed caption, zoom-n-pan, etc., and finally export it to popular outputs (video, document) that can run on any device or platform. ActivePresenter allows you to generate the presentations in many different output forms such as image, videos (MP4, MKV, and AVI), HTML SlideShows, HTML5 simulations, and documents.
More importantly, ActivePresenter free version provides full access to all video editing features, and you can edit and export videos without time limit, watermarks, or ads.
ActivePresenter Free Edition features:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Automatic Smart Annotation
- Export to: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV
- No Watermark and No Time Limit
Clean & Safe: No adware, No Annoying Ads
- [HTML5]: Interaction is not automatically focused if Tab Order is set.
- [HTML5]: Player tools disappear in Google Chrome at some zoom levels.
- [HTML5]: Video initially shows as blank in Internet Explorer when the network connection is slow.
- [macOS]: Program crashes when re-capturing.
- Program becomes less responsive if video/audio object has too many edited parts.
- Possible crashes in some specific cases.
Download: ActivePresenter 7.3.3 (64-bit) | 41.4 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: ActivePresenter 6.1.6 (32-bit) | 34.8 MB
Download: ActivePresenter 7.3.3 for macOS | 53.8 MB
Links: ActivePresenter Website | Demos | Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware