Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Fixes done in Affinity Photo 188.8.131.52 Beta:
- Fixed drag and drop of files into Application
- Fixed crash on Windows 10 when opening a file from the recent menu
- Fixed blown colours shown incorrectly after colour conversion
- Fixed new Artistic Text from jiggling as it is dragged out
- Changed text to always render at full quality when typing
- Fixed Font popup font list and search to be case insensitive
- Fixed Character Panel flashes when you first open it
- Fixed black window border on some dialogs
- Fixed Raster Brush Editing dialog showing a vertical scrollbar
- Fixed floating panels don't stay attached when one is hidden
- Fixed Halftone filter slider values to match macOS version
- Fixed PDF export of embedded documents (thanks claycle)
- Fixed PDF import of images with alpha channels of a differing size to the colour channels (thanks pixeldroid)
- Fixed crash when adding a Global Colour from a recent swatch
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware