Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 220.127.116.11 Beta changelog:
- More fixes to Photoshop Plugins (FilterForge 6.0 now works)
- Fixed Alignment popup not committing properly when more than one instance on toolbar
- Fixed Noise percentage getting stuck for the dropdown menu
- Fixed crashes when switching between documents with Brush panel open
- Fixed printer profile resetting when tab is changed
- Improved SVG import to handle gradients with missing x1 or y1 values
- Fixed PSD export for layers that have bounds with zero height or width as a result of intersection
- Fixed PSD import of files from "Sketchclub"
- Fixed automatic slice areas to use any vector enclosure mask by default
- Fixed slices created from layers having no area
- Fixed images being pasted upside down
- Fixed crash when removing all items during toolbar customisation
- Fixed nozzle size truncation on Brush panel
- Added missing tooltip on multiple export values warning triangle
- Fixed Colour panel not fully updating in response to 'x' shortcut key
- Fixed snapping in Marquee tool
- Fixed being unable to use previous Opacity presets in the dropdown menu
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware