Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 220.127.116.11 Beta changelog:
- [Partial] Fixed failure to close down due to incremented load count from (failed) abandoned documents (still needs 1 further fix for corrupt abandoned files)
- Improved Clarity algorithm
- Improved Shadows & Highlights algorithm
- Fixed Text Styles panel to show the document defaults when no text is selected
- Changed Layers panel to add more distinction between clipped and nested layers
- Fixed document DPI showing a decimal place in some situations
- Fixed reset of user workspace when new panels have been added
- Fixed newly created Text Styles being applied twice to a text frame on creation
- Fixed vector export (including PDF) taking a long time due to large clip areas
- Fixed Fit/Shrink to printable does not fit to printer margins
- Fixed 2nd Print has a zero size document in printer dialog
- Fixed being unable to move the Greyness node in Layer Effects > Colour Overlay
- Fixed colour node appearing on the Colour panel
- Fixed Spacebar not changing cursor to hand when in Develop
- Fixed hit testing on floating window edges to make it easier to resize windows
- Fixed closing a floating window through the taskbar closing the application (a side-effect of this change is that Alt+F4 on a floating window will now just close that window, not the app)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware