Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 18.104.22.168 Beta changelog:
- Fixed Space bar panning with the paintbrush tool placing nozzles
- Fixed crash when selecting Perspective Tool after using Mesh Warp Tool
- Added Dial support for Shadows / Highlights adjustment
- Added Dial support for Shapes
- Fixed Dial Select tool not defaulting correctly
- Fixed tool handle selection with touch input
- Fixed Lighting tool for Surface pens that don't support angle and tilt
- Fixed SVG export to avoid exporting spurious groups
- Fixed pressing escape key on font size context toolbar editor not returning focus
- Added option to prefer metafile over raster with per-application default (defaulted to off)
- Fixed main window closing on second monitor not appearing at next start
- Fixed Adjustments panel starting below the visible window
- Fixed Transform panel fields losing focus when using arrow and shift+arrow keys to increment/decrement values
- Fixed intermittent crash when using the Pen Tool
- Fixed drag dropping a PNG file into the document locks the file
- Fixed Live Diffuse Glow filter opacity slider stuck at 100%
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware