Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 18.104.22.1684 Beta fixes:
- Fixed certain CMYK JPEG opening at 72 DPI
- Fixed Drag and Drop of a file twice causing the file to remain locked
- Added TGA export support
- Restored TIFF 'fff' support
- Fixed crashes when attempting to load truncated files
- Allow .icm profiles, as well as *.icc
- Fixed failure to connect to Unsplash on Windows 7 and 8.1
- Fixed Resize Document
- Improved performance of adjusting sliders in Develop Persona
- Prevent macros from recording Tone Mapping or Develop
- Cancelling the Crop Tool remembers the initial "drag to crop" state
- Fixed crash with Clone Brush (current layer and below)
- Added Remove White Matte and Remove Black Matte to the Filters menu
- Fixed Image not clipping correctly when Reveal is enabled
- Fixed Lightroom data being stripped from Capture One XMP output
- Fixed saving a Jpeg replacing the Subject field EXIF Property with the Title
- Enabled import of ICC profiles when there is no document
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware