AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
What's new in this version:
The new AIDA64 release introduces completely rewritten memory bandwidth and memory latency benchmarks, optimized for AVX2, AVX and SSE capable AMD, Intel and VIA processors. The latest AIDA64 update also implements optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kabini” and Intel “Haswell” processors, and supports the latest AMD Radeon and nVIDIA GeForce graphics accelerators.
New features & improvements:
- Multi-threaded cache and memory bandwidth benchmarks with AVX2, AVX and SSE optimizations
- Block-random cache and memory latency benchmark
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kabini” and “Temash” APUs
- AVX2 and FMA optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Haswell” processors
- Preliminary support for L4 cache of Intel “Crystal Well” processors
- Crucial M500, OCZ Vertex 450 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7990 “Malta” and nVIDIA GeForce 700 Series
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew