AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
Changes in AIMP 4.50 Beta 3 Build 2026:
- Music Library: Table - an ability to customize list of fields for grouping
- Music Library: Table - an ability to customize list of fields that used for group details
- Music Library: quick navigate through field value now operates via Ctrl+Click
- Fixed: common - secondary windows can be appeared outside the screen area on showing
- Fixed: Audio Converter - the stats does not reset before new transcoding operation
- Fixed: player - value of the Catalog key does not stored to CUE
- Fixed: Player - files that ends with the " -" text are not imported to playlist from Windows Explorer via the "play all" command
- Fixed: Skin Engine - empty lines of lyrics are not displayed
- Fixed: Skin Engine - scrolling via mouse wheel stops working after restoring minimized window
- Fixed: Skin Engine - TASETextDisplayEx - content of the element are truncated if font with shadow is used
- Fixed: Skin Engine - TASETextDisplayEx - current line of lyrics is shifted to right side if formatting are applied to it
- Fixed: Music Library - closing the app during DB update operation leads to hangs the app
- Fixed: Music Library - Table - width of group details area resets to default value after app restart
- Fixed: Music Library - Table - canceling the sorting by columns are resets collapsed state of all groups in the list
- Fixed: Plugins - API - result of the AIMP_SERVICE_OPTIONSDIALOG_NOTIFICATION_CAN_SAVE notification does not take into account when closing the Options dialog via the "OK" button
- Fixed: Installer - shortcuts of normal version of player are deleted during installation of new copy of player in portable mode
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware