AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
Changes in AIMP 4.50 RC2 Build 2037:
- Lyrics: options for finding lyrics in folders have been extended
- Music Library: performance of getting file stats operation has been improved
- Fixed: Skin Engine - small bugs were fixed
- Fixed: Default skin - small issues
- Fixed: Playlist - sort the files by created time does not take milliseconds into account
- Fixed: Lyrics - the LRC file format parser processes some brackets incorrectly
- Fixed: Plugins - inputFFmpeg - replay gain information was not read from file tags
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware