AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.60 Build 2129 Beta 5 changelog:
- Common: localizations have been updated
- Common: saving settings and playlists is now safe to unexpected OS shutdown
- Player: internet-radio - support for JSON-based metadata
- Music Library: creating a smart-playlist via command in context menu of grouping tree now automatically creates a sorting template based on sorting that uses in music library
- Fixed: sound effects - an error occurs on attempt to show hint for volume slider
- Fixed: tag editor - Vorbis Comments - loses the information about library version that has been used to create a file
- Fixed: skin engine - font color changes during content scrolling in some cases
- Fixed: skin engine - TASELayoutItem - the AutoHide feature does not work for items whose property Align is set to alClient
- Fixed: skin engine - TASELayoutScrollView always handles the mouse wheel action even if nothing to scroll
- Fixed: skin engine - TASEScrollBarXXX - value of the AllowFading property does not take into account
- Fixed: skin engine - TASETextDisplayEx - auto size works incorrectly if the alignment property is set value different from taLeftJustify
- Fixed: skin engine - TASETextDisplayEx - HitTestByText property works incorrectly if the AlignmentVertical property is set value different from taAlignTop
- Fixed: tags - MP3 - parameters of variable bitrate stream determines incorrectly in some cases (regression)
- Fixed: lyrics - unsupported tags of Enhanced LRC file format are no longer shown
- Fixed: music library - incorrect order of hieroglyphs in alphabetic index
- Fixed: music library - issues related to view settings restoring after switching between different data sources
- Fixed: plugins - last.fm - plugin leads to hang up the application in some cases when display information about the song
- Small bugs were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware