AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
What's new in AIMP 4.60.2153:
- Player: the "resume playback position on app startup" option has been added
- Common: localizations has been updated
- Sound Engine: replaygain - analysis quality has been improved
- Fixed: general - an error occurs on app close if the album art / lyrics search task is active in background
- Fixed: sound engine - scratches can be heard during volume changes if the "loudness compensated volume control" option is switched on
- Fixed: sound engine - CD playback is interrupted in end of track if the "pre-load next track while current is playing" option is switched on
- Fixed: player - the MPEG-DASH containers cannot be played when running at Windows 7 (regression)
- Fixed: scheduler - does not handle a new tracks adding to the queue/playlist while last track from queue/playlist is playing
- Fixed: skin engine - the "duplicates not allowed" error occurs after rename the object via script
- Fixed: skin engine - the GrayScale blending mode works incorrectly
- Fixed: skin engine - minor issues has been fixed
- Fixed: tags - ID3v2 - app processes #0-separator incorrectly while read the ID3v2.3 tag data
- Fixed: plugins - GUI API - some object's properties does not react to changes (regression)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware