AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
What's new in AIMP 4.60.2167:
- Common: localizations has been updated
- Playlist: the %FileCreatedDateAndTime and %FileModifiedDateAndTime macros has been added
- Fixed: playlist - text representation of track rating is not updated after change the rating
- Fixed: playlist - app consume too much memory to import audio files that contains built-in album art in file tags
- Fixed: skin engine - minor issues has been fixed
- Fixed: tag editor - album arts in GIF file format does not appear
- Fixed: tag editor - Windows Explorer stops displaying tags from files in FLAC format after embed the album art into the files
- Fixed: tags - MP3 - parameters of audio stream determines incorrectly for some files
- Fixed: plugins - podcasts - release date is not displayed for some podcasts
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware