NetherRealm Studios' newest fighting title Mortal Kombat 11 is slated to launch tomorrow, April 23, and AMD has readied a new driver for owners of its graphics cards that brings over official support for the game.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.3 driver is recommended for those who will be picking up Mortal Kombat 11, but AMD didn't go into detail on what sort of improvements can Radeon users see with this release. It is an optional driver so other users may choose to skip it.
There is a single fixed issue included in the driver which accompanies the usual list of known issues to keep an eye out for:
- With AMD Link connected to Radeon Settings the update notifications feature may list incorrect installed versions.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.3 driver can now be downloaded through the links found on the official release notes. Those using the Radeon Settings app on Windows can also upgrade to this version via that.