The next entry in the Total War strategy franchise to come out of Creative Assembly is now available, and right on time, AMD has pushed out a new graphics driver update with support for the title.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 driver is recommended for those looking to play Total War: Three Kingdoms using an AMD graphics card. Although, the company didn't go into detail on what sort of improvements does this driver bring for the game.
Moving into the fixed issues section, Radeon VII owners will be glad to know that the multi-screen flickering issue has finally been resolved in this release. Here are all of the bug fixes included in this driver as well as the known issues that the red team is currently working on:
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker when multiple displays are connected on desktop or while applications are running.
- Radeon WattMan may list the incorrect max temperature for some graphics products.
- GPU Utilization in Radeon Performance Metrics Overlay may sometimes show on unsupported products.
- HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- World War Z™ may experience an application hang after extended periods of play.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
AMD users can update straight to the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 driver using the company's Radeon Settings app on Windows. Standalone download links are also available on the driver's official release notes page.