AMD's graphics driver team isn't taking any breaks this month it seems, as today it released the third Radeon driver of the month. Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 driver brings along support for a single game, that being F1 2019, the Codemasters developed racer that released today.
As usual there's a host of bug fixes included in the driver as well, which are mainly aimed at squashing ReLive issues this time:
- YouTube™ login for Radeon ReLive may fail to connect your account.
- A system hang may occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations.
- Radeon ReLive and Radeon Overlay may fail to function correctly after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive.
- Region recording in Radeon ReLive may record black frames when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
- Hyper-V enabled systems may fail to boot after driver installation.
- Radeon ReLive VR fails to install on Radeon RX 570 series graphics products.
And here are the known issues to keep an eye out for:
- Radeon Overlay may fail to enable when playing DOTA™2 in fullscreen mode.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen Processors with Radeon Graphics.
Once again, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 driver is an optional release that's available to download via the Radeon Settings app, or through the direct links listed on the official release notes page.