It's time for another driver update from the red team, as AMD pushed out its Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 graphics driver today. Only a single new release is getting support with this driver, that being The Coalition's upcoming Gears 5 Tech Test.
The Versus focused test will be hosted during the two upcoming weekends of July, and to gain access, fans can either pre-order Gears 5 or be subscribed to any of Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Also, since AMD now bundles Xbox Game Pass for PC with most of its modern CPU and GPU products, new hardware owners should be able to jump into the test without much hassle.
As expected, there's a host of fixed issues as well as a number of known issues to look out for, see the shared details below:
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- Textures in Star Wars® Battlefront II may appear pixelated or blurry when using DirectX®11 API.
- With Radeon Image Sharpening enabled, Radeon Overlay may flicker in DirectX®9 applications or games.
- Valve Index headset may experience flicker for approximately 30 seconds when launching SteamVR on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Auto Tuning controls in Radeon WattMan may fail to apply to per game profiles when global Radeon WattMan changes are made.
- Some enemies may experience yellow texture/color corruption in DOOM™.
- Auto Tuning features in Radeon WattMan may show max values instead of increased values when the Auto Tuning results screen is shown.
- Radeon WattMan memory clock gauge may fail to update when memory clock changes have been made.
- AMD Display Drivers may fail to uninstall when using express uninstall on Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- AMD Log Utility Driver may intermittently fail to install on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Minor stuttering may occur when playing Fortnite™ during the first few minutes of gameplay on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
- League of Legends™ may fail to launch on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 is now available to download via AMD's Radeon Settings app on Windows or through the links listed on its official release notes page.