AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 4.1.0 brings a important security fix, please update as soon as possible; here's the changelog:
- Prevented DLL preloading vulnerability in Windows 7 SP1. Thanks go to Kushal Arvind Shah from Fortinet for reporting this vulnerability to us.
- Updated OpenSSL library to the latest version.
- Fixed monitor reactivation when the monitor is in sleep mode and there is an incoming connection.
- Fixed manual update link when auto-update is disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented further connections to a computer, if a previous connection to that computer failed.
- Fixed keyboard problems that occurred in conjunction with the right shift button.
- If a disclaimer has been set up, it will be shown on every change even if AnyDesk is installed already.
- Most of the edits in AnyDesk now support context menu operations (paste, cut, clear, undo).
- AnyDesk will no longer follow the remote cursor when the local user changed the tab himself.
- Improved address book update performance.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware