AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 4.2.0 changelog:
- Clipboard file transfer can now be disabled in the security settings.
- The preview image can now be disabled in the privacy settings.
- Most of the edits now support 'Ctrl'+'A'.
- The session comment section can now be disabled where it appears.
- Fixed a crash in D3D render mode.
- Fixed a crash related to the 'Follow remote mouse cursor' feature.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to set up a password which did not meet the password safety requirements of AnyDesk for unattended access.
- Fixed a race condition that could occur during requesting an alias.
- When pasting a file after disabling the clipboard, the file copy operation got stuck. The file copy operation is cancelled now when clipboard sync is disabled.
- Fixed a rare bug which made AnyDesk crash immediately on startup.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware