AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
New features in AnyDesk 5.1.0:
- Added TCP-Forwarding for running sessions.
- Capture settings did not show any setting.
- The Whiteboard did not work on Windows XP and on Windows 7 when Aero was disabled.
- The request elevation feature did not work after switching sides.
- When AnyDesk was running in the background for some time and the main window was started, it did not respond for several seconds under certain conditions. The main window should now react instantly to user input.
- After installation no discovered clients where shown.
- Fixed Discovery working only for simultaneously running clients of the same type. Now all instances of AnyDesk should be able to use Discovery simultaneously, for example when using vanilla and custom client at the same time.
- The screenshot menu item was not available.
- Fixed crash on popup close.
- Fixed crash when pressing 'Retry' after session end.
- Fixed crash in case AnyDesk could not get a cursor.
- Fixed GDI fullscreen being resizable.
- Fixed fullscreen mode when connecting to multi-monitor setups.
- On incoming session request the screensaver did not turn off. AnyDesk now stops the system from turning it on during an active session or session request.
- On incoming session request sleeping monitors did not turn on. AnyDesk now stops the system from turning them off during an active session or session request.
- Improved performance by temporarily removing some tooltips.
- Fixed drag operations started after closing an addresses context menu.
- Fixed address items being clickable only in certain areas.
- Fixed file transfer button in search popup.
- Fixed bug that caused new entries to be added to the wrong Address Book.
- Fixed synchronization of printer settings when using multiple instances of AnyDesk.
- Minor fixes.
- The Address Book deletion confirmation dialog now lists the Address Books to be deleted.
- On incoming chat messages AnyDesk's toolbar and Windows' taskbar will now flash.
- Moved connection trace to system folder.
- Updated localizations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware