AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 5.1.1 fixed bugs:
- Fixed broken mouse handling in the search popup.
- Fixed lost keyboard focus when switching from the File Manager to a monitor.
- Fixed fullscreen mode on session start.
- Fixed a crash during rights elevation.
- Fixed discovery online states.
- Added missing TCP permission setting.
- Minor fixes
- Added a selection box tool.
- Selected items will now scroll into the visible area automatically.
- D3D fullscreen can now be minimized.
- Changed TCP default permission to true.
Changes in AnyDesk 5.1.2:
- Fixed a crash when AnyDesk could not find a preview image.
- Changed images for welcome panel.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware