AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 5.3.3 fixed bugs:
- Discovered clients showed state offline on remote user image change.
- System settings were accessible after installation without the need of entering credentials.
- Fixed crash during update of Discovery tooltips.
- Edit fields no longer make error sounds on pressing Enter, Escape and Tab.
- Fixed display of focused state for listview items in list mode.
- Quitting from the system tray was not possible.
- Fixed crash related to scrolling in file transfer panel
- Updated translations.
- Allowed to type into the address field directly after main window startup.
Added support for Android special keys:
- F5/Home/Pos1 -> Android Home
- F6/Backspace -> Android Back
- F7 -> Android Volume Down
- F8 -> Android Volume Up
- F9/Escape -> Android Power
- F10 -> Android Menu
- End -> Android DPAD Center
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware