AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New: Added HD DVD and AACS support. (Registered users need an upgrade key for HD DVD & AACS support)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added AnyDVD HD Ripper
- Fix: Problem with multi-angle titles and Sony Arccos protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion | 188.8.131.52 Beta Forum Discussion