AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (DVD): Support for new X-Protect protection, as found on "Apocalypto" (R2, Germany)
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (Blu-ray): Added signature fixing (e.g., Pirates 1&2)
- New: If AnyDVD hangs on exit, it will terminate itself after a 10 seconds timeout
- New: Because of popular demand, the "AnyDVD ripper" shortcut in the start menu is back! Please note, that AnyDVD must be running for this shortcut to work.
- Fix (DVD): Dummy titles on Arccos protected discs could cause a Navigation Pack Error with CloneDVD or the AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): Some files with non consecutive sections were not decrypted correctly, e.g. "Deja Vu" (EUR-Germany) hung at the layer break position when played back with PowerDVD
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): File sizes of files mapped with "Magic File Replacement" and copied with AnyDVD HD ripper could be incorrect.
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Multithreaded access to AACS decrypted files could cause incorrect decryption
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page