AppGuard is a revolutionary new software product that stops computer viruses and malware – even zero-day malware – from harming you and your PC. It stops zero-day malware - old and new, known and unknown - from executing an attack. It accomplishes this comprehensive protection through the use of a unique, patented isolation and containment method to protect against persistent threats and targeted attacks that traditional antivirus, whitelisting, and sandboxing approaches can’t and don’t stop.
Numerous studies have confirmed there are literally dozens of new viruses and malicious software (zero-day malware) attacking users every minute. Current antivirus tools are unable to detect and stop these attacks for days during which time users are exposed to data theft, ID theft, and disruption. Until updates are downloaded to the antivirus software, users continue to be exposed to harmful exploits. AppGuard doesn’t need to identify the threat, scan for viruses, update its software, or disrupt your activities to provide its protection. It easily and transparently extends its protection to your complete computing and network environment including documents, attachments, downloads from the web, social network applications, and removable media like thumb drives, without disrupting their use.
AppGuard is designed to protect your computing, browsing, and cloud networking needs without burdensome overhead or time consuming downloads. It is easy to install, easy to use, and affordable. Get AppGuard if you want the peace of mind that you have the best zero-day malware protection in the marketplace. Supported on Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 8.1.
AppGuard contains several types of protection:
- Drive-by Download Protection stops suspicious programs from launching.
- Application Containment/Guarded Execution ensures protected applications are prevented from
- performing high-risk activities that might be exploited by malware.
- MemoryGuard prevents protected programs from writing to or reading from other processes’ memory.
- InstallGuard prevents installation of programs from untrusted vendors.
- Privacy Mode prevents browsers from reading private folders