Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file. Atom comes pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes in both dark and light colors. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also install themes created by the Atom community or create your own.
Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete. Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
- Fixed an error that would occur when opening files from Finder on macOS.
- Fixed a bug where Atom would auto-update even if auto-updates were disabled.
- Fixed the cursor not turning white when using dark syntax themes.
- Fixed an issue where packages could cause config file corruption by changing config settings during shutdown.
- Fixed a bug in the new system for excluding scopes from spell-check.
- Fixed an error that would occur when trying to expand snippets in the git commit message editor.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware