Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file. Atom comes pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes in both dark and light colors. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also install themes created by the Atom community or create your own.
Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete. Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
Atom 1.53.0 notable changes:
- https://github.com/atom/atom/pull/21367 - Fix version information
- https://github.com/atom/atom/pull/21425 - Update Debian dependencies, fixes installing Atom on Ubuntu Groovy
- https://github.com/atom/atom/pull/21446 - Clarify the context under which log-file is used
- https://github.com/atom/github/pull/2425 - Hide git and GitHub tab avatar alt text when offline
- https://github.com/atom/github/pull/2426 - Create repository for single file
- https://github.com/atom/tree-view/pull/1315 - Always show Tree View
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware