Bolide Software announced today a new version of their audio duplicate finder progam.
Audio Comparer is a Windows application for finding duplicate audio files in the music collection. The main difference with competitors is the ability to compare audio files by their content, not tags or checksums. Therefore Audio Comparer is able to find the same song stored in different formats. Current version supports MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, OGG, AIF and WAV audio formats.
New version comes with the following changes:
- added English help file
- added Spanish, Romanian and Vietnamese translations
- added fast expanding and collapsing of the entire comparison results tree features
- added bitrate, duration and title colums to the comparison results tree
- added volume control
- added marking of playing item in group list and comparison results tree
- fixed "Cannot delete file" error when file was played