Auslogics System Information provides comprehensive and easy to understand information about your system configuration. It will show hardware configuration, video-card information, OS details, list of running processes, and other information. This information can be saved as a file and sent to technical support. And its absolutely FREE.
- Detailed Information - Explore detailed information about your hardware, disk drives, video card, processor and memory. Discover more about memory and CPU usage and explore the processes running on your system.
- Latest Hardware Support - Auslogics System Information is built with the latest hardware and software in mind and will support all new CPUs, HDD drives, video cards and other hardware.
- Ease of Use - System Information is much easier to use and understand than the built-in Windows system information tool. Visual charts and diagrams will help evaluate the state of your computer.
- Detailed Reports -Sometimes you need to send detailed information about your computer to technical support. This program can create comprehensive reports in HTML, XML or plain text format.
- Change log not available at the time of this news post.