avast! antivirus WHS Edition has the same ICSA Certified scan engine as all avast! antivirus products, offering best-in-class protection against the latest and legacy virus, malware, trojan and spyware risks. Virus definitions and scanning capabilities are updated very regularly (sometime several times per day, depending on current threats), so you can rest assured that your Windows Home Server is protected at all times, all you need to do is install, configure once (if you want to change the default settings) and forget about malware being a problem. Install and forget: we"ve got it covered.
- Full on-access scanning - which scans files as you access them, to make sure they are safe from infection
- On-demand scanning - for scheduled or ad-hoc scans of your system volumes
- Virus Chest - a safe storage place for infected or suspected files, where they cannot harm your system
- Fully automatic updating - of the program and virus definitions
- Full scanner preference control - set avast! to work in the way you want
- Integrates seemlessly with the WHS Console
- Allows for easy management of all avast! installations running on your home network